Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tim Walker - Pictures

So with some of my birthday money, I decided to FINALLY purchase Tim Walker's Pictures book. I've many a time gazed at the photographs. It's photography like no other, as if you've just stepped through the looking glass, or straight into Narnia. His images transport you to another world and with none of them being electronically enhanced, you're sat wondering how an earth he got them to look so amazing. What I would give to be on set of a Tim Walker shoot - but right now, I'll have to enjoy the book!




I don't think I can choose a favourite photograph from the book - I love all of them equally - but if you're making me choose, here's a few that I wish I could line my walls with and fall asleep surrounded by Tim Walker.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment